Mrs. Wicket is the main antagonist of the animated series, particularly the first three seasons. She is Mr. Bean's landlady. She is portrayed as a hot-headed, bossy, greedy, selfish, grumpy, unhappy, overweight old woman. In Season 4, she is sometimes nice to Mr. Bean.
She strongly despises Mr. Bean and is very brutal towards him after he ruined her wedding, but nevertheless allows him to stay at her apartment. She is very short-tempered, and will yell and hit Bean (usually with her cane) if agitated. If angered enough, she will even evict him, as seen in Homeless and Dead Cat.
She owns an evil one-eyed cat, Scrapper, whom Bean gave away when he was young. She cares for Scrapper very much and gets very angry if she sees Bean (or anyone else) attacking him.
- Although she is the main antagonist, she can sometimes be nice to Bean, notably in Season 4.
- Out of the seven deadly sins, she represents greed, because she wants to have all the power and wealth she wants.
- When walking, she is almost always seen with her cane.
- It is unknown if she collects rent payment from Bean, as she is never seen doing so in the series.
- It is possible that he is staying for free, but only if he does what she says (such as mowing the lawn or renovating the house).
- As Also Mrs. Wicket Is Also Mr. Bean’s Landlady She Protect him At Wrestler Bean